Employment opportunities and available jobs at Martin & Company Wines, Martin and Company Wines, Martin and Co. Wine, Martin & Co. Wine, a fine wine importer and distributor in Ohio and Kentucky.
We are seeking enthusiastic and self-motivated Sales Representatives to assist in our growth in many areas in Ohio and Kentucky. Candidates must have excellent communication skills, a professional appearance and manner, and follow-up skills. Effective planning and time management skills are essential; hours are flexible. Please highlight your knowledge of wine and/or the wine industry.
- High School Diploma/GED; College Degree preferred.
- Must possess a dependable vehicle with current registration, a valid driver's license and appropriate vehicle insurance with a clean driving record.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Strong written, verbal, persuasion and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize and to meet deadlines.
- Outstanding organizational skills and highly motivated
- Generate sales and accounts for the Company
- Schedule and conduct tastings with potential customers for the Company.
- Analyze, plan, establish and maintain an efficient and productive daily call pattern.
- Maintain up-to-date accurate records of sales activity and contact lists; providing sales reports as required.
- Present self with integrity, professionalism and commitment to the responsibilities and policies of the Company.
- Sales Reps are encouraged to work on their own schedule as long as sales expectations met; hours are flexible.
- Sales Reps earn commission on sales that is above the industry standard with some expenses paid.
Please use the form below to submit your information and Cover Letter. We will respond to qualified parties as quickly as possible based on the information in your Cover Letter to proceed with the application process.